print from your mobile device?
Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
For the Safety of our patrons and employees, we will be closing the building to the public and having minimal public and employee contact beginning on January 4, 2021. While the building will be closed to the public, library employees will continue to offer the following popular services:
Beginning Monday, January 4, 2021
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Curbside Pickup – Expanded hours
- Donations of Used Materials
- Circulation Assistance by Telephone and Email
- Reference Assistance by Telephone and Email (Email only on Saturdays)
- Digital Resources Assistance by Telephone and Email (Email only on Saturdays)
Services Available 24/7
- Virtual and Online Programs for All Ages
- WiFi – The library’s WiFi extends outside the building, including the parking lot.
- Digital Resources – OverDrive (eBook and eAudioBooks), RbDigital (ecomic books and emagazines), CreativeBug, Mango Languages, Ancestry, the MeL.org databases and Tutor.com.
Materials returned must be quarantined for 96 hours before being checked in. Overdue fines incurred during the 96 hours will be waived.
Please contact the library for more information: 586-445-5407.
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/