Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
Effective Monday, October 26, 2020 the Roseville Public Library will temporarily reduce hours, The reduction in hours is due primarily to non-COVID-19-related staffing issues, an increase in the popularity of curbside and telephone service and our concern regarding mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
Monday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: Closed (telephone reference and circulation assistance is available 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.)
Curbside service is available:
Monday – Friday 1:00pm-4:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm
As always, the library’s Wi-Fi is accessible outside the south entrance and in the south parking lot.
- Face coverings should be worn in the library including the lobby. Staff will also be wearing masks.
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people. Staff will also respect this rule.
- There is a 2-hour limit on library visits.
- Library capacity is reduced to 25%.
- Materials returned must be quarantined for 96 hours before being checked in. Overdue fines incurred during the 96 hours will be waived.
- You can register at the Information Desk or Youth Desk to use an internet computer.
- Do not enter the Library if you are not feeling well.
- Curbside Service will continue. We will bring your materials out to the car. Hours are Monday – Friday 1:00P.M. – 4:00P.M. and Saturdays 10:00A.M. – 12:00P.M. except during inclement weather.
- Please contact the library for more information: 586-445-5407.
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/