print from your mobile device?
Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
By entering, you acknowledge you are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter. You may call the library and request curbside service for some transactions.
To keep the staff and public safe, we have put certain requirements and safety procedures in place in compliance with the CDC, MDHHS and MIOSHA:
- While in the library, fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask. If you are unvaccinated or have not completed vaccination, you must wear a mask in the library to protect yourself and others. Unvaccinated people must stay 6 feet away from others not in the same household.
- Limit your visit to 2 hours.
- Computer use is limited to 2 one-hour sessions, and only one session if other patrons are waiting.
- Due to frequent close contact between staff and patrons, in-person computer assistance is not available. However, staff may be able to assist you remotely.
- Whenever possible, programs will be held outdoors or virtually. Indoor programs will be limited to no more than 50% capacity as long as social distancing can be accomplished.
As requirements change, the library’s website, social media platforms and signage will be updated.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at (586) 445 – 5407
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/