print from your mobile device?
Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
By entering, you acknowledge you are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter. You may call the library and request curbside service for some transactions.
On June 22, 2021, the gatherings and face mask orders for the public has been rescinded by the Governor. Library employees will begin work on putting the physical library back to pre-COVID conditions immediately and complete the process by June 28. At this time, MIOSHA emergency orders for employees remain in place.
Expect to see the following changes in the library, some immediately and some over the course of a week:
- There will be no emergency gathering limits on either indoor or outdoor library programs.
- Members of the public do not have to wear facemasks.
- Members of the public do not have to social distance 6 feet from others.
- The study rooms will open for use.
- The toys and games will return to the Youth Area.
- Both public photocopiers will be available.
- All seating will be available.
- All public computers will be updated and returned to the public area.
- The librarians will still provide some computer assistance remotely.
- All children’s tablets and AWE computers will be available.
- There will be no time limits for library use beyond the open hours.
Expect the following services to remain:
- The cleaning company will continue to thoroughly clean and sanitize the library each evening.
- Curbside service will be available for the foreseeable future.
- Some library programs services will be offered virtually throughout the summer.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at (586) 445 – 5407
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/