print from your mobile device?
Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
CURRENT LIBRARY HOURS
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
You are able to:
- Browse the library collections. Limit your visit to two hours.
- Use the public computers.
- Check out materials.
- Return materials in the outdoor drop boxes at the main (south) entrance.
- Utilize curbside pickup Monday – Saturday 10:00AM-4:00PM
Due to social distancing guidelines, these services are self-serve. Staff is unable to assist at this time:
- Public computers.
- Public copiers, fax service and scanner.
- Printing inside the library (also available via mobile print).
LIBRARY SUMMER HOURS BEGIN MONDAY, MAY 24, 2021
Monday – Thursday 9:00AM-8:00PM
Saturday and Sunday – CLOSED
Curbside service will continue.
By entering, you acknowledge you are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter.
To keep the staff and public safe, we have put certain requirements and safety procedures in place:
As Of May 15
- While in the library, fully vaccinated people are not required to were a mask. If you are unvaccinated or have not completed vaccination, you must wear a mask in the library to protect yourself and others.
- Limit your visit to 2 hours.
- Computer use is limited to 2 one-hour sessions, and only one session if other patrons are waiting.
- Due to frequent close contact between staff and patrons, in-person computer assistance is not available. However, staff may be able to assist you remotely.
- People not in the same household must remain at least 6’ apart.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at (586) 445 – 5407
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/