Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
- Face coverings must be worn in the library including the lobby.
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
- Do not enter if you are not feeling well.
- There is a 2-hour limit on library visits to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Library capacity is reduced to 25%.
- Return library materials in the outdoor drop box before entering the building.
- Materials returned must be quarantined for 72 hours. Fines incurred will be waived.
- Curbside Service will continue. Contact the library for more information.
- The library will be open normal summer hours.
- Register to use a computer at the Youth or Reference Desk.
- Computers are limited – you may have to wait.
- Computer assistance is not available at this time due to social distancing.
- You may register for a maximum of 2 sessions.
- Sessions will not be extended.
- Sessions are up to one hour long.
THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING YOUR COMMUNITY!
Roseville Public Library
Begins Monday, June 8
Service is provided Monday through Thursday, 10am-6pm.
The Library will not be open to the public at this time.
- Place holds online or by speaking to a librarian.
- Request specific materials to be pulled and held for you.
- Ask reference questions.
Ask questions regarding your library card.
For more information, call the Library Monday through Thursday, 10am-6pm at 586-445-5407.
Check out what’s new at the library:
- Summer Reading is back starting Monday, June 15, but it’s going to be a little different this year. For the first time we will have an online option, Wandoo Reader for entries. You can register for the online option below.
The Online Teen Summer Reading Challenge is for teens who are going into grades 7 through 12.
The Online Reader Summer Reading Challenge is for children who are reading independently.
The Online Listener Summer Reading Challenge is for children not yet reading independently.
For more informations about registering and using Wandoo Reader for the Listener, Reader, and Teen Summer Reading Challenge please take a look at our Tutorial Video for Children and Teens.
For more informations about registering and using Wandoo Reader for the Adult Summer Reading Challenge please take a look at our Tutorial Video for Adults.
Don’t worry we’ll still have a paper option for those that prefer it. If you would prefer paper please contact the library at 586-445-5407 and we can give them to you via curbside pickup, or pick them up at any of our service desks once we reopen.
For more information about the Summer Reading Challenge and other events going on this summer please take a look at our summer reading pages.
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
RBDIGITAL COMICS NOW AVAILABLE!
Digital comics are now available to borrow and download on RBdigital alongside the digital audiobooks and magazines that are already available! With a wide variety of comics to choose from including Marvel favorites and other major brands, all ages are sure to find something to love in this new collection. Checkout RBdigital Comics today!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/