print from your mobile device?
Virtual Library Card user? See what Virtual Library Card users have access to!
Check out what Tutor.com has to offer!
Start learning a new language using Mango Languages
Find ideas and instructions for new crafts with Creativebug!
Look for family history on Ancestry.com in the library today.
See what’s in the library’s Local History Digital Collections
Roseville Public Library Temporary Hours Starting February 22, 2021
New Temporary Hours:
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
You will be able to:
- Browse the library collections
- Use the internet computers
- Check out materials at the circulation desk
- Curbside pickup will continue,
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
By entering, you acknowledge you are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter.
To keep the staff and public safe, we have put certain requirements and safety procedures in place:
- A mask must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while in the library other than children under age 2. Anyone unable or unwilling to comply should use our curbside service.
- Limit your visit to 2 hours.
- Computer use is limited to 2 one-hour sessions, and only one session if other patrons are waiting.
- Due to frequent close contact between staff and patrons, in-person computer assistance is not available. However, staff may be able to assist you remotely.
- People not in the same household must remain at least 6’ apart.
Library hours will increase as we fill open staff positions.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at (586) 445 – 5407
Check out what’s new at the library:
Check our Calendar or Facebook Page to learn about our upcoming virtual programs!
Roseville Public library Patrons can get discounts on tickets for select sporting and theater events. For more information about the deals you can get with your Roseville Public Library Card you can go to http://www.golibrarycard.org/