Roseville Public Library
Income Tax Resources
Tax Year 2022
As a service to our patrons, the Roseville Public Library provides a limited supply of selected federal and state tax forms and instructions. We do not carry city forms. The library also provides reproducible copies of federal and state tax forms that you can photocopy for twenty cents per page.
While library employees cannot answer questions regarding the preparation of your taxes, they can assist you in locating forms.
Quick Links to Common Forms:
IRS Schedule A (form 1040)
IRS Schedule B (form 1040)
IRS Schedule C (form 1040)
IRS Schedule D (form 1040)
MI Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim – MI-1040CR
MI Home Heating Credit Claim – MI-1040CR-7
To Obtain Tax Forms by Telephone
- 1-800-829-3676 (Federal) Press 1 for English then Press 2
- Michigan (State) Forms are no longer available to order over the phone.
To Obtain Tax Forms or Information Online
- https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions (Federal)
- https://www.michigan.gov/taxes (State) Click on the Individual Income Tax box at the left of the screen
To Obtain Tax Assistance by Telephone
- 1-800-829-1040 (Federal) Press 1 for English, then press 2. Press 2 a second time.
- 517-636-4486 (State)
To Obtain City of Detroit Tax Forms or Assistance
- City of Detroit individual taxes are being handled by the State of Michigan
- www.michigan.gov/taxes – for City of Detroit information and forms
- 517-636-5829 – for City of Detroit information and forms
Local IRS Office: You must make an appointment to receive assistance at this office.
Call 844-545-5640 to make an appointment
500 Woodward Avenue Detroit, MI 48226 313-628-3722
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Additional Assistance with Taxes for Seniors
- The IRS offers free tax help to seniors through the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program. Find more information at
- Website: https://irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep/
- Phone number: 1-800-906-9887
- Volunteers from the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) will be offering tax help to seniors. Find more information at:
Free Tax Preparation – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Tax preparation help is available for those who qualify. Qualification for assistance is based on income.
To make an appointment, get information on what to bring, or find out about income qualification visit macombca.itfrontdesk.com/vita or call 586-463-2537 starting January 23, 2023