Roseville Public Library
Income Tax Resources
Tax Year 2021
As a service to our patrons, the Roseville Public Library provides a limited supply of selected federal and state tax forms and instructions. We do not carry city forms. The library also provides reproducible copies of federal and state tax forms that you can photocopy for twenty cents per page.
While library employees cannot answer questions regarding the preparation of your taxes, they can assist you in locating forms.
Quick Links to Common Forms:
IRS Schedule A (form 1040)
IRS Schedule B (form 1040)
IRS Schedule C (form 1040)
IRS Schedule D (form 1040)
MI Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim – MI-1040CR
MI Home Heating Credit Claim – MI-1040CR-7
To Obtain Tax Forms by Telephone
- 1-800-829-3676 (Federal) Press 1 for English then Press 2
- 517-636-4486 (State) Forms are no longer available to order over the phone.
To Obtain Tax Forms or Information Online
To Obtain Tax Assistance by Telephone
- 1-800-829-1040 (Federal)
- 517-636-4486 (State)
To Obtain City of Detroit Tax Forms or Assistance
- City of Detroit individual taxes are being handled by the State of Michigan
- www.michigan.gov/taxes – for City of Detroit information and forms
- 517-636-5829 – for City of Detroit information and forms
Local IRS Office: You must make an appointment to receive assistance at this office.
Call 844-545-5640 to make an appointment
500 Woodward Avenue Detroit, MI 48226 313-628-3722
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Additional Assistance with Taxes for Seniors
- The City of Roseville Treasurer’s Department will assist Roseville senior citizens with the Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim (MI-1040CR) and the Home Heating Credit Claim (MI-1040CR7).Call 586-445-5420 starting February 1st for more information and to make an appointment.
- Volunteers from the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) will be offering tax help to seniors. Find more information at:
- Website: http://taxaide.aarpfoundation.org
- Phone number: 888-687-2277
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Tax Preparation – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Tax preparation help is available for those who qualify at the following locations. Qualification for assistance is based on income.
Appointments can be made after February 1st at the following locations by registering at macombca.itfrontdesk.com/vita or call 586-701-7252 / 586-463-2537
- Max Thompson Family Resource Center
11370 Hupp Warren, MI 48089
- Macomb County Family Resource Center
196 North Rose, Mt Clemens, MI 48043
- Vietnam Veterans of Michigan
18025 E 15 Mile Clinton Township, MI 48035
- Harrison Township Public Library
38255 L’Anse Creuse St., harrison Township, MI 48045
- Clinton Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Rd Clinton Township, MI 48038
J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax 2022 (for the 2021 tax year)
Shelf location: RR 336.24 L