Family Craft: Perler Beads
Wednesday, March 6 @ 5:00 PM
Perler beads are beads that are melted together once they’ve been placed together on a pegboard. We will provide all supplies including beads, pegboards and patterns.
Booked for the Evening
Thursday, March 7 @ 6:30 PM: Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
Thursday, April 4 @ 6:30 PM: Border Child by Michel Stone
Bring a friend and join us for some lively discussion at our book group. You are welcome to join us even if you have not read the book. Need a copy? Contact the library today! The Booked for the Evening book group has had book discussions since it was started in 1999. Click here to see a complete list of the books that have previously been selected for this program.
Irish Music with Celtic Cross
Tuesday, March 12 @ 2:00 PM
Join us for a festive concert with music of the Isles played in the Celtic Tradition! Celtic Cross is a well known Irish band that plays great tunes to dance to and listen to. You’ll find yourself tapping your feet to the music.
Marble Ink Mugs
Wednesday, March 14 @ 6:00 PM
Registration is required and begins February 21.
Have you ever wanted to try ink marbling? If so now is your chance. We will be dipping mugs into marbled ink creating unique designs that you will get to take home. It’s fun & free! Supplies are limited so don’t be late! For Teens & Adults
Adult Trivia Night
Thursday, March 21 @ 6:00 PM.
Registration is required begins February 28.
Adults only please!
Love trivia? Come and test your knowledge against others in 6 rounds of questions. But trivia is more fun with a team. Bring your friends and sign up a group of 4. Don’t have a group? We’ll place you in one!
Looking for help with the computer? Make an appointment for a one-on-one session with one of our librarians. Bring your device and any cords needed to the lab. If you don’t have a laptop, we have a laptop at the library to work with. Each one-on-one session lasts 30 minutes. Please call the library at (586) 445-5407 and select option 3 for the Adult Reference Desk. The librarian will take your information and you will be contacted to set up an appointment.
Topics Available Include:
- Basic computer instruction
- Using email and password creation
- Tablet (iPad, Kindle, Android) introductions
- Smartphone introduction
- How to use the library’s free e-resources such as Overdrive e-books, Freegal music, RB Digital magazines, and tutor.com
- Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Pages training
- How to practice good computer hygiene (clearing cookies and running basic virus protection)
- Designing resumes and introduction to online job boards
- Using library’s archive scanner to digitize old photos and documents
At this time, the Roseville Public Library does
not offer the following services, but appreciate you thinking
- Printer and home networking
- Computer or phone repair
- Virus removal or other activities which could void warranty
- Sessions which may involve breaking copyright law
- Creating viral marketing campaigns for profit or nonprofit
- Writing resumes