New Temporary Hours:
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
You will be able to:
- Browse the library collections
- Use the internet computers
- Check out materials at the circulation desk
- Curbside pickup will continue,
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
By entering, you acknowledge you are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter.
To keep the staff and public safe, we have put certain requirements and safety procedures in place:
- A mask must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while in the library other than children under age 2. Anyone unable or unwilling to comply should use our curbside service.
- Limit your visit to 2 hours.
- Computer use is limited to 2 one-hour sessions, and only one session if other patrons are waiting.
- Due to frequent close contact between staff and patrons, in-person computer assistance is not available. However, staff may be able to assist you remotely.
- People not in the same household must remain at least 6’ apart.
Library hours will increase as we fill open staff positions.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at (586) 445 – 5407