Join the Roseville Public Library’s
Summer Reading Challenge
“Imagine Your Story”
June 15 – July 31, 2020
How the Summer Reading Challenge Works:
- All activities are free
- For kids going into preschool through grade 6
- Earn a point for every minute you read
- For every 100 points earned stop by the Youth Desk for a small prize
- Earn 500 points to enter the Grand Prize Raffle
- Complete the requirements to receive a certificate of completion and a ballot to enter the Grand Prize Raffle
- You can register online below to use the online reading log using Wandoo Reader. If you need a paper log you can register over the phone or in person and pick up it up at the library.
The Online Listener Summer Reading Challenge is for children not yet reading independently.
The Online Reader Summer Reading Challenge is for children who are reading independently.
For more informations about registering and using Wandoo Reader for the Listener and Reader Summer Reading Challenge please take a look at our Tutorial Video.
Parents: Summer is the perfect time for children to continue improving their reading skills. Children who don’t read during the summer can lose up to two months of reading skills by the time they return to school in the fall. Bring your child to the library to check out books. Library Summer Reading programs provide support and incentives to kids to keep them reading all summer long.
Please Note: All children who complete the requirements for the Summer Reading Challenge will receive a certificate of completion. Many schools acknowledge students who participate in the Summer Reading Program, so please keep your certificate of completion and turn it in after the first day of school.
Special Youth Programs:
Due to the COVID-19 all Summer Reading Challenge activities will be virtual this summer.