Join the Roseville Public Library’s
Summer Reading Club
June 1 – August 17, 2018
How the Summer Reading Club works:
- “Libraries Rock Bingo” is for preschoolers through 5th grade
- You can register either in person or online at www.rosevillelibrary.org.
- After you have registered, you will be given a starter bag which includes your reading log, schedule of summer activities and programs, and incentives.
- Our program runs from June 1st through August 17th, so you don’t necessarily have to read 30 days consecutively.
How to Play:
- Complete 5 squares in a row to make a BINGO
- Fill in each square with what you read or did
- Prizes awarded for the first 5 BINGOs
- When you complete the whole card, you will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing and get an invitation to the Ice Cream Social
- BINGO card entries accepted through August 17, 2018.
- Have fun! Enjoy reading the books you want to read in your favorite format – books, ebooks, audiobooks, or eaudiobooks.
- Need help with a square? Ask a librarian
- 1st BINGO: Sticker
- 2nd BINGO: Pizza Bookmark
- 3rd BINGO: Temporary Tattoo
- 4th BINGO: Comic Book
- 5th BINGO: Mini Flute
- Grand Prize Drawing: $150 gift certificate to Paul’s Bike Depot
We will be offering many special free programs during the summer so pick up a list of our activities and visit the library often. For more information, talk to the librarian in the Youth Area, call the library at 586-445-5407 ext. 4, or check our website.
Please note: All students who complete the requirements will receive a certificate of completion. Many schools acknowledge students who participate in the Summer Reading Program, so please keep your reading log and/or certificate of completion and turn it in after the first day of school.