Join the Roseville Public Library’s
Summer Reading Club
June 16 – August 11, 2017
How the Summer Reading Club works:
- “Build a Better World” is for preschoolers through 5th grade.
- Your goal is to read twenty minutes a day for thirty days.
- You can register either in person or online at www.rosevillelibrary.org.
- After you have registered, you will be given a starter bag which includes your reading log, schedule of summer activities and programs, and incentives.
- Our program runs from June 16th through August 11th, so you don’t necessarily have to read 30 days consecutively. Be sure to register on or before July 13th.
- Complete your reading goal for a final prize, reading certificate to take to school in the fall, and enter to win your choice of two Grand Prizes.
We will be offering many special free programs during the summer so pick up a list of our activities and visit the library often. For more information, talk to the librarian in the Youth Area, call the library at 586-445-5407 ext. 4, or check our website.
Please note: All students who complete the requirements will receive a certificate of completion. Many schools acknowledge students who participate in the Summer Reading Program, so please keep your reading log and/or certificate of completion and turn it in after the first day of school.
Special Kids Programs:
Friday Family Films – Friday, August 11 @ 2:00 PM. Trolls. All ages.