Join the Roseville Public Library’s
Teen Summer Reading Club
June 1 – August 17, 2018
How the Summer Reading Club works:
- Teen Libraries Rock Monopoly is for teens in 6th through 12th grade.
- You can register either in person or online at www.rosevillelibrary.org.
- After you have registered, you will be given a starter bag which includes your reading log, schedule of summer activities and programs, and incentives.
- Our program runs from June 1st through August 17th, so you don’t necessarily have to read 30 days consecutively.
How to Play:
- You can complete the challenges in any order.
- Complete all of the challenges in a color group for a prize.
- Complete all of the challenges on the game board for an invitation to the Ice Cream Social and an entry in to the Grand Prize Drawing!
- For added fun and difficulty, you could roll the dice to decide your next challenge.
- Monopoly Board entries accepted through August 17, 2018.
- Enjoy reading the books you want to read in your favorite format – books, ebooks, audiobooks, or eaudiobooks.
- Need help with any square? Ask a librarian.
- 1st Color Group Completed: Comic Book
- 2nd Color Group Completed: Candy Bar
- 3rd Color Group Completed: Beach Ball
- 4th Color Group Completed: Ninja Stress Toy
- 5th Color Group Completed: Fidget Spinner
- 6th Color Group Completed: Invite to the Ice Cream Social and Entry into Grand Prize Drawing
- Grand Prize Drawing: $50 Visa Gift Card
We will be offering many special free programs during the summer so pick up a list of our activities and visit the library often. For more information, talk to the librarian in the Youth Area, call the library at 586-445-5407 ext. 4, or check our website.
Please note: All students who complete the requirements will receive a certificate of completion. Many schools acknowledge students who participate in the Summer Reading Program, so please keep your reading log and/or certificate of completion and turn it in after the first day of school.
Special Teen Programs:
Magic the Gathering – Every Monday @ 3:30 to 5:30 PM, May through August.