Join the Roseville Public Library’s
Teen Summer Reading Club
June 14 – July 26 2019
How the Summer Reading Club works:
- The Teen group is for teens in 6th through 12th grade.
- You can register either in person or online at www.rosevillelibrary.org.
- After you have registered, you will be given a starter bag which includes your reading log, schedule of summer activities and programs, and incentives.
- Our program runs from June 14th through July 26th, so you will have plenty of time to read and complete your summer reading goal.
How to Play:
- Earn points by reading or listening to stories, attending library programs, writing book reviews, and using the database, Novelist Plus
- For every 100 points earned stop by the Youth Desk and spin the Prize Wheel for a small prize
- Earn 500 points and to enter the Grand Prize Raffle
The Grand Prize for the Teens is a gift basket containing a $50 MJR Gift Card, an Out of this World Snack Assortment, and a Precious Earth Plush.
We will be offering many special free programs during the summer so pick up a list of our activities and visit the library often. For more information, talk to the librarian in the Youth Area, call the library at 586-445-5407 ext. 4, or check our website.
Special Teen Programs:
Silent Library – Wednesday, July 24 at 5:30 PM
Have you ever wanted to be on the Japanese game show Silent Library? Here is your chance! As a group you will perform silly and difficult challenges without making a sound. Don’t attract the librarian’s attention or you will lose points. The group with the most points will win a prize. Registration is required for this program for grades 6 through 12.