For the Safety of our patrons and employees, we will be closing the building to the public and having minimal public and employee contact beginning on January 4, 2021. While the building will be closed to the public, library employees will continue to offer the following popular services:
Beginning Monday, January 4, 2021
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
· Curbside pickup of library materials safely with no contact – expanded hour
· Drop off donations of used materials for the Friends of the Library
· Circulation Assistance by telephone and email
· Reference questions, recommendations, and Assistance using the library’s digital resources by telephone and email (Email only on Saturdays)
The following services are available 24/7:
· Virtual and Online programs for all ages via Zoom, the Library’s YouTube Channel and Facebook.
Check the library’s calendar at rsvlibrary.org to find dates for “take and make” crafts and STEM projects, the popular trivia programs and book discussion, cooking and craft demonstrations, informational programs and much more.
The library’s WiFi extends outside the building, including the parking lot. (Ask about checking out a Mobile WiFi HotSpot,also).
· Digital Resources
OverDrive (eBook and eAudioBooks), RbDigital (ecomic books and emagazines), CreativeBug, Mango Languages, Ancestry, the MeL.org databases and Tutor.com.