March 16, 2020
As a precaution to keep library patrons and employees safe from the spread of COVID-19, the Roseville Public Library closed today at noon and will remain closed until further notice.
Things to know while the Library is closed:
- Due dates on ALL Roseville items will be extended until June 30, 2020.
- Overdue fines accessed on Roseville items between March 16 and June 30, 2020 will be waived.
- South Entrance drop boxes will remain open.
- The Library’s WIFI extends into the south parking lot.
- You can access all of the Library’s digital resources from home with your library card number and four-digit PIN. Don’t know your PIN? Send a message to the staff via the Library’s email account (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and include your library card number.
- Questions? Contact the library staff via the Library’s Facebook page or email account.
Regards and wishes for your good health and safety,